Location: Head Office, York
Term: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £16,000 – £18,000
The Warehouse department is responsible for receiving and processing incoming materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders for the company.
The Warehouse Operative is responsible for Inspecting the quality of electronic component which are booked into stock from suppliers. Reporting to the Warehouse & Logistics Manager.
- Using a bespoke stock system
- Booking in stock from suppliers
- Quality Inspections
- In house testing
- Reporting quality issues and non-conformance’s
- Monitoring stock levels and controls
- Operating warehouse related equipment and machinery
- Liaising with operations, purchasing and sales departments on day to day tasks
- Unloading and loading of delivery vehicles
- Goods in, stores or procurement experience
- IT Literate
- Well organised – able to prioritise and multi-task
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude / approach
- A full clean driving licence
- Fork lift license is desirable but not essential
The position has a 3-tiered structure to supervisory level with appropriate pay increases.
Cyclops Electronics is a leading, dynamic global distributor of electronic components, based out of its Head Office in York. Founded in 1990, Cyclops operates from several offices around the world, offering an unrivalled service provision to a multitude of industries.
- Healthcare cash plan (up to £2,000 per year, including dental and eye care)
- Company events and activities
- Additional company bonus scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- 37.75 hours per week (part flexi-hours)
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free on-site parking
- Career progression
- Long term prospect with a strong company